Hookah Canada & Shisha Canada Info
We've been shipping to Canada from Georgia, USA since 2004. We are Canadian owned and operated and we ship from the US which allows us to sell shisha tobacco and not only herbal shisha, unlike other Canadian sites who only sell herbal shisha. All hookah/shisha products such as hookah pipes, shisha tobacco, herbal shisha, charcoal and accessories are all legal in Canada.
We offer our valued Canadian customers a choice of fast and affordable shipping methods to Canada such as USPS (United States Postal Service / Our Recommended Shipping Method) and UPS (United Parcel Service).
We always recommend Canadians choose USPS as their shipping method. With USPS there is less chance of paying duties, taxes and/or tariffs. However there are no guarantees as Canada Customs makes this decision.
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES LISTED ARE IN USD (US DOLLARS).
- We do not send orders as gifts because Canada Customs does not allow Canadians to ship shisha tobacco into Canada as a gift. Doing so could cause the package to be confiscated and destroyed. Shipping shisha tobacco as a gift is against the law in Canada so we do not recommend choosing a company who sends Canadian orders as gifts.
- We are required to accurately list every product in every Canadian order; such as tobacco, in the Canada Customs declaration form. Therefore we cannot call tobacco anything other than tobacco, such as mosalase shisha, flavored shisha, flavored molasses, etc. If we don't list the tobacco as tobacco the order will likely have issues with Canada Customs. In addition it causes issues between our company and Canada Customs.
- Please note that Canada Customs / US Customs are government agencies and therefore we have no control over their policies and/or procedures. Any potential Canada Customs / US Customs issues such as processing delays, duties and/or taxes are between the customer and Canada Customs / US Customs. You may contact Canada Customs (Canada Border Services Agency) by visiting their site here.
- All products are sold, stored and shipped from our warehouse in Georgia, USA.
- Canada Customs forbids e-Liquid with nicotine to be imported into Canada. You can choose e-Liquid without nicotine (0mg).
- We don't recommend ordering more than 500g in total tobacco weight for Canadian orders; including any included free tobacco. If you order more than this you are far more likely to draw attention to your order and therefore be charged tobacco duties/fees.
- If you need more than 500g of tobacco it would be advisable to order separate smaller tobacco orders (500g or less) than one large tobacco order (500g or more) for the above reasons.
- Herbal shisha is 100% tobacco free and therefore it cannot be taxed as tobacco. This is a great alternative to avoid possible tobacco duties. Visit our herbal shisha selection here.
- Even if Canada Customs charges duties on imported tobacco you'll save money over buying it in Canada. The reason for this is the average price for a 50g pack of hookah tobacco in Canada is between $25-$35. We sell this same amount of tobacco for around $3 to $4; which is around 90% less than buying it Canada.
- Please note that once an order enters Canada then tracking the package at CanadaPost.ca will provide you with much more tracking information than USPS.com.
- Add all your products to your shopping cart.
- View the shopping cart page.
- Click the "Calculate" link beside the "Shipping Cost" and enter your shipping information.
- Please note we do not make money on shipping nor do we charge handling fees.
- If you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions please email us or call us toll free at 1-888-212-7377.
Most imported goods into Canada are subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 5%. The GST is calculated after customs duties have been applied.
All applicable Canadian Provincial Sales Tax (PST) or Quebec Sales Tax (QST) will be charged. The provincial retail sales tax rates vary from province to province as do the goods and services to which the tax is applied and the way the tax is applied and British Columbia
In Canadian provinces with a Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario), you'll be charged the HST, rather than separate GST and provincial sales tax.
- HookahHub.com is not responsible or liable for information provided about duties, taxes or tariffs. This is solely the customers responsibility.
- For duty, tax and/or tariff information please visit the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) site online.
- To find out what taxes are charged per province you may visit Wikipedia.
- PST - Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan and British Columbia
- GST - Alberta, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan
- HST - New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario
- QST - Quebec
Generally most imported goods into Canada are subject to a brokerage fee charged by the shipping carrier (UPS, USPS).
The UPS brokerage fees are based upon the total value of the goods being imported. The USPS/Canada Post brokerage fee is a flat rate of $5.00 ($8.00 for Priority Post).
|"Shisha is tough to come by in Canada - these guys rule. If you contemplating - don't just order up a week or so before and voila. Tossed me a few samples too - well played." - no403|
|"Awesome service, fast shipping to Canada! Will be back for more!!!!" - Kathy|
|"My Wife and I are in Winnipeg, Canada. We looked at a lot of sites before choosing Hookah Hub and are thankful we did. The service to Canada is excellent, We have recommended you to all our friends. Thank you!" - James|
|"You guys do a great job of explaining the shipping to Canada situation and being from there it is much appreciated and is a big reason why I continue to buy from this place. Thanks again from Canada" - Ryan|
|"Ordered from Canada and got the package in one week (without a hitch) which I was quite pleased about. They also threw in a bunch of free samples which I wasn't expecting at all so thanks! It is unfortunate to have to pay a fair bit for shipping, but like they say on their site, it still works out to be much cheaper than buying shisha here. I will definitely be ordering from you guys again!" – Steve H|
"Fast service, great value. Received more than what I expected, and for cheaper than if I had bought locally in Canada." – Derek
|"I'm at a loss for words!! The hookah came within days of me ordering it and I'm in Canada!! I was so amazed. They solved an issue I had the next day and everything is now a okay. I can't believe they are so nice and quick about everything!! I definitely recommend Hookah Hub. I will be buying here in the future!! Thanks!!" – Alyssa|
|"WOW! There was such excellent service - when one of the products I ordered was sold out, I got a phone call to find out what I would like instead! The package arrived quickly, very well packaged, and with some little extra goodies packed inside! Even with Canadian customs, everything went better than I could have hoped - I will be buying my shisha tobacco from Hookah Hub from now on!" – Rebeka McLean|
|"Although the (*Canadian) Govt. stuck their bloody noses in the first time my item was shipped, Hookah Hub IMMEDIATELY replaced my order, and sent it another way. BRAVO! for David and Hookah Hub!. Product arrived safe and sound, in about the same time it would have for FedEx! I have not tried it out yet, but am looking forward to smoking the quality Tobacco I purchased. 6 Stars out of 5 stars for SERVICE !! Thank You! *Added by HookahHub.com to clarify which government, thank you." – D Thiessen|
|"First of all, i would like to thank all of the Hookah Hub staff for their support and good services. i also would like to mention that you guys have the best shisha tobacco in Canada, wallah your the BEST!" – Ziyad Altwaim|
|"I'm very happy to receive my hookah from Hookah Hub. Good support desk help, and the packing of the hookah, etc. was taken with care to prevent damage or breakage thru shipping. Thank you! I just have one suggestion: Offer additional shipping options besides UPS to Canada. I have a major complaint in regards to UPS as I waited 90 mins. at their customer service desk for the shipment come up when I picked up my box. I think FedEx might be a better shipping/brokerage agent than UPS (at least in the Vancouver BC area)." – Vincent Wu|
|"From order to delivery, everything was exactly what I was informed it would be. My order was shipped the next day. It took eight days from point of origin, cross the Canadian border and reach the end destination. No duty paid, nor requested. Thanks HookahHub." – Frank Vogels|
"My experiences with Hookah Hub have been nothing but quick easy transactions of high quality goods. As a buyer from Canada I am always a bit concerned with things being shipped over the border, but I have never had a problem with any of my shipments, of which I have had plenty. The tobacco that I purchased have been nothing but top notch. I would definitely recommend Hookah Hub to any potential customer on the Internet. Thanks!" – Daniel Sadler
|"For any Canadians out there wondering if they should order from the Hookah Hub just let me say DO IT!. The service, follow up, and the shipping was superb." – Steve Baker|
|"I was so impressed not only with the quality of the products i ordered, but the speed of which they arrived. Within four days I received my order in Canada, which seemed remarkably fast. I was so impressed that less than two weeks after my first purchase, I was back on ordering more quality accessories for my hookah." – Daniel Sadler|
|"I ordered a pipe, 5 types of tobacco and charcoal on December 29th. I needed everything by New Years eve (for a party I was hosting) and the support staff at Hookah Hub were very accommodating. They got the order delivered to my door around lunch on New Years. Everything was in excellent condition and the Tobacco was amazing. Thank you very much! Dennis Arduini Coquitlam, BC, Canada!" – Dennis Arduini|