We ship to most countries around the world such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Please see the full list of countries below. We offer our valued international customers the speed and reliability of shipping with both USPS (United States Postal Service) and UPS (United Parcel Service).
Plus with our support ticket system you never have to worry about contacting us if you have any questions or concerns. Also unlike our competition we don't charge you extra shipping and handling fees just for being an international customer.
- * Canadian visitors please click here for Canadian shipping info and tips. *
Estimate Shipping Cost
- Add all your products to your shopping cart.
- View the shopping cart page.
- Click the "Calculate" link beside the "Shipping Cost" and enter your shipping information.
- Please note we do not make money on shipping nor do we charge handling fees.
- If you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions please email us or call us toll free at 1-888-212-7377.
International Countries We Ship To
Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Maldives, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, United States Virgin Islands, Vatican City State
Special International Shipping Requests
- * Every international package includes a full customs declaration of the package's contents for your country's customs department; including all tobacco, no exceptions. We will not falsify any information whatsoever as this could get you "Blacklisted" by your country's customs department.
- * It is illegal in most countries around the world to send tobacco and/or alcohol as a "gift". Therefore we will not do this under any circumstances, no exceptions.
Items entering a foreign country may be subject to possible customs inspection and the possible assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country's national laws. Customs duties and taxes are assessed generally if the item is dutiable and the value of the item is above the threshold set by the country's laws. If duties and taxes are applicable then they are collected from the recipient; by the country of origin.
- HookahHub.com is not responsible or liable for information provided about duties, taxes or tariffs; as this is solely the customers responsibility.